The older I get, the more I dread the onslaught of winter cold temps. Lucky for me I have found five sure-fire tricks to keep warm weather around a little longer.
- Pack away your summer clothes—all of them.
- Change your bedding to flannel and add an extra blanket or two to your bed.
- Zip the liner into your winter coat.
- Put the cover on your air conditioner.
- Change your windows from screen to storm and/or add a layer of plastic to your window frames.
If you do these five things, I can almost guarantee you'll be needing your sunglasses, tank tops, and shorts tomorrow!