Published Tue Dec 25, 2018 | Posted in Poetry | By Linda Jenkinson |
- The sky is dark, the ground isn't white
- But the town is bright with Christmas lights
- Parking lots empty. Stores shut down
- The tolling of church bells the only sound
- To some folks it's a cherished tradition
- Celebration of the birth of the Christian religion
- For those without dogma it's still okay
- To have a Merry Christmas on Christmas Day
- Sharing their blessings with family and friends
- Seeding peace on Earth and goodwill to all men.
Please share your thoughts in the comments below.
This thread has been closed from taking new comments.